The BA (Hons) Fashion Design course at Northbrook is one of only seven high performing UK courses to be awarded Creative Skillset accreditation, this course is for students wishing to pursue a career in the fast moving world of fashion, specialising in womenswear and/or menswear design.
Students are encouraged to be original and innovative in the development of their fashion design work, supported through gained knowledge of creative, theoretical and professional practices that inform the world of fashion today.
Students experience workshop skills in illustration and design, pattern cutting, sewing and garment manufacture, printed textiles and knitted textiles, working across a broad range of design modules that include live industry projects and a full collection.
Student highlights include:
- Womenswear Award winner at UK Graduate Fashion Week
- Four graduates’ collections featured at London Fashion Week
- Student designs were modelled on ITV’s This Morning
- Student designs in Religion stores world-wide following competition win
- Graduate recently styled the models for a photo shoot in Vogue